In this context, Personal Data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (a Data Subject); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
Depending on where you are located, the controller of your personal information under this policy will be different.
Personal Data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (a Data Subject); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
What personal data do we collect?
Doctors Now collects or processes the following Personal data about you:
• Identification data: such as name, surname, company, phone number, e-mail address.
• Professional data, such as profession, professional email, company name.
How do we use your personal data?
• To coordinate assistances and process claims.
• To communicate with you about our services, including to fulfill your requests, respond to your inquiries
How We Share Personal Information
We share your personal information
• within our company and with our providers;
• with service providers that perform Services on our behalf, including for the purposes of operating our website, assisting us to perform business functions, claims handling, and operations, and professional services such as legal advisors, accountants and consultants;
• with other parties with your consent and at your direction; and
• we reserve the right to disclose your personal information as required by law, when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to comply with a regulatory requirement, judicial proceeding, court order, government request, or legal process served on us, or to protect the safety, rights, or property of our customers, the public, us or others.
How do we keep your personal data secure?
WE use appropriate technical and organizational measures designed to protect the Personal Data collect about you. These measures are designed to provide a level of security appropriate to the risk of processing your personal information in line with our standards.
How we Protect Personal Information?
We maintain reasonable administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect the personal information we maintain against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use. However, because no security measure is 100% effective, unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors may compromise the security of information about you at any time, and to the extent permitted by applicable law, we bear no liability for uses or disclosures of personal information or other data arising in connection with theft of the information or other malicious actions.
Updates to the privacy notice
Date of the last update: 11/09/2021